For presentation generally we use a large monitor or a projector. We can use Wi-Fi Monitor for our presentation so that we will not require any cable connection from our gadgets ( Laptop, Tablet, Mobile etc.) to monitor. So, the question arises is that, how can our monitor catch Wi-Fi signal. Is monitor comes with inbuilt Wi-Fi or some gadgets is required to convert monitor to Wi-Fi Monitor? The answer is that, in smart TV there is built-in Wi-Fi, but we can’t use it in corporation due to it high cost and incompatibility with different gadgets. So, definitely a device is required that can catch Wi-Fi signal and convert our monitor to Wi-Fi Monitor and also compatible with all kind of devices. Is there any device that can do so? The answer is yes, Prijector is such a device which can provide Wi-Fi Monitor. Again the question arises that, Why should we go for Prijector if there is so many devices available in market which can make monitor to Wi-Fi Monitor. The answer is that Prijector not only provide Wi-Fi Monitor but it also support following things:
- Industries most popular Video conferencing Apps like Skype, Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, WebEx Meetings, Polycom RealPresence, Cisco Jabber, LifeSize ClearSea, Vidyo and BlueJeans.
- Integrated with web browser for PC free conference room experience.
- It enables one to share their full-screen and present wirelessly from any PC or Smart phone Including Windows, MAC, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry.
- Prijector supports USB drive directly on the device.
- Flexible modes for enterprise environment, provides flexibility to connect with “Guest Mode” and “Corporate Mode” simultaneously for many devices.
- Chrome cast sharing through chrome extension.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Guest Internet Access.
- Bluetooth Connectivity for wireless Audio System, Keyboard and Mouse.
- Simple to use, plug and play Wireless Presentation and Video Conference Collaboration and Airplay for all devices with very low cost.
In simple word we can say that Prijector is a All-in-One Conference room device. All these features in one device makes it different from other devices that are available in market.
Steps For Setting Wi-Fi Monitor?
- Open the box and take out the Prijector, Remote, Adapter and HDMI Cable.
- Connect the Prijector to Power supply through Adapter.
- Connect one end of HDMI cable to the HDMI-output port written on the Prijector and connect other end to HDMI-IN written on TV/Monitor/Projector.
- Switch ON the Prijector and the Monitor.
- Make sure you switch the TV/Monitor to the HDMI mode.
Prijector work in two modes :
1.Guest Mode : Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet and acting as a Wi-Fi throwing an SSID for presenters to connect.
2.Intranet Mode : Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet or to your Corporate Wi-Fi. It shows a 6-digit pairing code using which people presenting can pair from Prijector Companion App without connecting to a new network.
Steps for Guest Mode
- Prijector default mode is guest mode.
- Go to settings>Ethernet>enable it.
- Download Prijector App from device using the https://www.prijector.com/downloads/
- Prijector’s Wi-Fi and password will be visible on the screen.
- In laptop Wi-Fi connection search Prijector’s Wi-Fi.
- Connect your device to Prijector’s hotspot.
- Open the Prijector App and click on share.
- Prijector will start sharing your Laptop screen or any device.
Steps for Intranet Mode
- Connect Prijector to a TV or to a Projector.
- Use the remote or mouse and click on intranet.
- Click on Setting.
- Configure Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Connect both your device and Prijector to same network.
- Enter sharing code on Prijector app on your Laptop and click ‘share’ button.
- Prijector will start sharing your Laptop screen.
Android Mode is only for mirroring Android, Blackberry and Windows.
Steps for Configuring Prijector on Android mode:
Go to “setting” on your android device and select “display”. Go to cast screen/screen mirroring and select Prijector device.
For android 4.2
Go to “setting” and select “display”.
Go to wireless display and select Prijector device.
Prijector also supports mirroring from Ipad/iphone through the airplay feature.
How it works
- Make sure your iPad/iPhone is connected to the same Network as Prijector.
- Swipe from the bottom.
- Choose Airplay
- Click on the Prijector Name scroll down and enable mirroring.
Last 8 Batches Sold Out and Shipped
Limited Quantity at this Price - Taking orders. Shipping Now from California and Detroit
For shipping outside USA,
Please email at: email@example.com