How can I project my presentation wirelessly from Computer?
No more searching for cables, tripping on wires or calling your IT department.
Why waste time in setting up a presentation? when just a tap can help!
Try Prijector, a powerful wireless presentation device.
Simple to use, plug and play with wireless presentation and video conferencing capabilities, integrated with built in video conferencing applications, Prijector is a cross platform Presentation Device that allows the users to present wirelesselyfrom their Windows, Mac, Linux , IOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry tablet.
BYOD (Description and Capability)
Prijector comes with a built-in wireless hotspot. When enabled, the device projects Wi-Fi signal which can be used by guests and meeting participants.
How to setup Wireless Video Conferencing within a minute using Prijector?
Prijector can be configured in two ways:
1.Guest Mode : The prijector can be connected to your existing network by connecting it to the Ethernet, the device will act as a wifi hotspot to which the presenters can directly connect with just the authentication id and password.
2.Intranet Mode : Prijector can be connected to your existing network using the ethernet or to your Corporate Wi-Fi. Presenters can then connect to the device using yhe prijector application (supplied with the device) by using a 6 digit pairing code shown in the application without even connecting to a network.
Guest Mode configuration -
- Connect power supply adapter to the Prijector device.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to HDMI OUT port on Prijector
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to HDMI input port on the television or projector
- For internet access, Connect LAN cable to the Ethernet port of Prijector device.
- Make sure you switch the TV source to HDMI Mode after you connect the prijector to your TV or Projector.
- Power on the device.
- Page would Appear on your TV/Projector as in the picture below.
Application configuration on Laptop / pc
- Download Prijector App from https://www.prijector.com/downloads/
- Install the Application.
- Open WIFI Settings Connect to Prijector WIFI with Password you see on the display screen.
- Open the Prijector App and Click on the share button.
Intranet Mode Configuration
- Connect power adapter to the Prijector device and to the power supply socket.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI Out on the device and the HDMI input on the TV/projector.
- Make sure you switch the TV source to the HDMI Mode after connecting the device.
- Connect your mouse to USB port on the Prijector or use Prijector Remote Control.
- Prijector Screen should Appear on Your Display.
- Click on the Intranet Mode on the Top Right.
- Please configure your network Wifi / Ethernet.
- The device is now ready in Intranet mode and you will see a sharing code as shown in the picture above.
For shipping outside USA,
Please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org