Connect Laptop to Projector Wirelessly
We used to keep wires, cables and many devices with us to connect other network systems. Wireless technology has changed the way we used to project via cables, especially in the business environment. When we connect laptop to Projector via cables we deal with so many wires. It has always been a difficult task when we get problems to connect through cables. All projectors have problems in running smoothly with different OS platforms. We get trouble in Live Streaming and Video Quality. In the business environment we find those things which saves money and time so we can utilize our time and money for a growth of the organization. So what to do if we want to connect laptop to TV or Projector wirelessly??
Wouldn’t it be really good to get your Projector to have a wireless adapter? So how about a device which when connected to any Projector, makes you share your laptop screen wirelessly, providing full mirroring from Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android in just one button click?
How Prijector works?
- Prijector is a slick and powerful device that directly connects to your Television or to any Projector.
- It is an agnostic wireless screen sharing device that supports full mirroring from Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone – Never need to connect “VGA” “Mini DVI” or “Wires” to present – Provides Airplay for all your Devices.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to HDMI input port on the television or projector.
- Prijector enables instant and wireless presentation with just a click of the ‘Share’ button from any laptop or mobile. It is intuitive and extremely user friendly.
- Connect Prijector to your conference room TV or Projector and instantly start sharing your presentation or your entire screen wirelessly.
- Prijector automatically detects iPhones and iPads using Airplay and mirrors the screen. No need to install any apps on your iDevices.
- Just Plug a standard Web-Cam to Prijector USB port, and make your conference room video ready.
- Provides a free and no proprietary environment for an effective Video Conferencing, so that you can choose the least expensive or free Video Conferencing System.
- Prijector supports Video Conferencing Apps such as Skype, Lync, Hangouts WebEx Meetings, Polycom RealPresence, Cisco Jabber, LifeSize ClearSea, Vidyo and BlueJeans.
Prijector can be configured in two ways: Guest and Intranet mode
Guest Mode -
Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet and acting as a Wi-Fi throwing an SSID for presenters to connect. It also shows you a Sharing Code in the Footnote if you want to use it in Intranet Mode.
In case of Intranet mode, Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet or to your Corporate Wi-Fi.
It shows a 6-digit pairing code using which people presenting can pair from Prijector Companion App without connecting to a new network.
For Android Mode:
Android Mode is only for mirroring Android, Blackberry and Windows.
Steps for Configuring Prijector on Android mode:
- Go to “setting” on your android device and select “display”.
- Go to cast screen/screen mirroring and select Prijector device.
For android 4.2
- Go to “setting” and select “display”.
- Go to wireless display and select Prijector device
Mirroring with iPhone or iPad:-
Prijecto also supports mirroring from iPad/iPhone through the airplay feature.
How it works-
- Make sure your iPad/iPhone is connected to the same Network as Prijector.
- Swipe from the bottom.
- Choose AirPlay
- Click on the Prijector Name scroll down and enable mirroring.
For shipping outside USA,
Please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org