One of the hot issues in the corporate world is BYOD Management. The reason is because of the increased choices of using ipads and tablets for work. You walk into the room with your portable gadget and you have to give a power point presentation to your supervisor. You stayed up over night setting up your power point presentation, covering every one of the points, putting in all the right slides and photographs, and you are feeling positive. You set your portable gadget on the table, turn on the projector, and afterward you realise that you didn't bring a link to associate your tablet. You run off to your office snatch that super-long VGA link, and make connection between your portable gadget and projector and start your power point presentation. In the end it all goes well. It could've been more terrible if you are using some other device as different devices supports different adaptors. For example Mini DVI video adapter is needed for a MAC computer.
So, how about a device that provides you a wireless power point presentation with just a click on share button? PRIJECTOR, a Wireless PowerPoint Presentation and Video Collaboration Device makes your presentation wireless. It also supports different OS platforms such as Linux, Mac, Windows, iPad/iPhone, Android and BlackBerry OS.
How it works?
Prijector is a slick and powerful device that directly connects to your Television or to any Projector which supports HDMI.
It is a wireless screen sharing device that supports full mirroring from Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone – Never need to connect “VGA” “Mini DVI” or “Wires” to present – Provides Airplay for all your devices.
You just have to click on share button and start your presentation. It is extremely user friendly.
Connect Prijector to your conference room TV or Projector and instantly start sharing your presentation or your entire screen wirelessly.
Prijector automatically detects iPhones and iPads using Airplay and mirrors the screen. No need to install any apps on your iDevices.
Prijector supports video conferencing apps like Skype, Hangouts, Lync, BlueJeans etc.
Just Plug a standard Webcam to Prijector USB port, and make your conference room video ready.
Prijector works in 2 modes :
1. Guest Mode : Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet and acting as a Wi-Fi, throwing an SSID for presenters to connect. It also shows you a sharing code in the footnote if you want to use it in Intranet Mode.
2. Intranet Mode :Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet or to your Corporate Wi-Fi. It shows a 6-digit pairing code using which people presenting can pair from Prijector Companion App without connecting to a new network.
For Android mode :
Android Mode is only for mirroring Android, Blackberry and Windows devices.
Steps for Configuring Prijector on Android mode :
- Go to “setting” on your android device and select “display”.
- Go to cast screen/screen mirroring and select Prijector device.
For android 4.2
- Go to “setting” and select “display”.
- Go to wireless display and select Prijector device.
iPhone/iPad Mirroring :
- Prijector also supports mirroring from iPad/iPhone through the airplay feature.
How it works
- Make sure your iPad/iPhone is connected to the same Network as Prijector.
- Swipe from the bottom.
- Choose AirPlay.
- Click on the Prijector Name scroll down and enable mirroring.