With the growth in technology, the steps in which we can forward data to a projector is becoming more and more adjustable. The old way is to connect cable between your device and projector, normally the cable used will be HDMI or VGA.
Using a wired cable will produce the most balanced form of video transmission or data, but in a number of situations, wiring between the projector and source may not be achievable. For example Mini DVI video adapter is needed for a MAC computer. Some support VGA, some work with HDMI cables, which puts us in a real trouble.
This is where wireless transfer of data can prove very useful. Wireless LCD Projectors let you to present the video and data on White boards/TV/Monitor without connecting wire. Some Wireless LCD Projectors have in-built wi-fi card, some require an additional device such as USB dongle.
So, why not have a device which is free from all this stuff? Prijector, a Wireless Presentation and Video Collaboration Device that make your presentation wireless. It’s a Wi-Fi device which enables you to share your screen with a TV or a projector wirelessly.
Prijector gives everybody the freedom to share their presentation with just a click on the share button. Regardless of the type of OS (Linux, Mac, Windows, iPad/iPhone, Android and BlackBerry), you can present your data on the TV/Monitor/Projector.
Main Features :
Prijector is a slick and powerful device that directly connects to your Television or to any Projector which supports HDMI.
It is a wireless screen sharing device that supports full mirroring from Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone – Never need to connect “VGA” “Mini DVI” or “Wires” to present – Provides Airplay for all your devices.
You just have to click on share button and start your presentation. It is extremely user friendly.
Connect Prijector to your conference room TV or Projector and instantly start sharing your presentation or your entire screen wirelessly.
Prijector automatically detects iPhones and iPads using Airplay and mirrors the screen. No need to install any apps on your iDevices.
Prijector supports video conferencing apps like Skype, Hangouts, Lync, BlueJeans etc.
Just Plug a standard Webcam to Prijector USB port, and make your conference room video ready.
Prijector works in 2 modes :
1. Guest Mode : Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet and acting as a Wi-Fi, throwing an SSID for presenters to connect. It also shows you a sharing code in the footnote if you want to use it in Intranet Mode.
2. Intranet Mode :In case of Intranet mode, Prijector sits on your existing network by connecting to the Ethernet or to your Corporate Wi-Fi. It shows a 6-digit sharing code. Then Type in the sharing code on Prijector Companion for screen sharing
Steps for Guest Mode
- Prijector default mode is guest mode.
- Go to settings -> Ethernet -> enable it.
- Download Prijector App from device using the https://www.prijector.com/downloads/
- Prijector’s Wi-Fi and password will be visible on the screen.
- In laptop Wi-Fi connection search Prijector’s Wi-Fi.
- Connect your device to Prijector’s hotspot.
- Open the Prijector App and click on share.
- Prijector will start sharing your Laptop screen or any device.
Steps for Intranet Mode
- Connect Prijector to a TV or to a Projector.
- Use the remote or mouse and click on intranet.
- Click on Setting.
- Configure Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Connect both your device and Prijector to same network.
- Enter sharing code on Prijector app on your Laptop and click ‘share’ button.
- Prijector will start sharing your Laptop screen.
For Android mode :
Android Mode is only for mirroring Android, Blackberry and Windows devices.
Steps for Configuring Prijector on Android mode :
- Go to “setting” on your android device and select “display”.
- Go to cast screen/screen mirroring and select Prijector device.
For android 4.2
- Go to “setting” and select “display”.
- Go to wireless display and select Prijector device.
iPhone/iPad Mirroring :
- Prijecto also supports mirroring from iPad/iPhone through the airplay feature.
How it works
- Make sure your iPad/iPhone is connected to the same Network as Prijector.
- Swipe from the bottom.
- Choose AirPlay.
- Click on the Prijector Name scroll down and enable mirroring.