Have you ever expected to cast a screen from your Android gadget on a PC? Whether you're making a standard deal, meeting or giving presentation to the superiors, why not wow them by remotely reflecting your Android screen to the room's projector or PC? It's less demanding than you might suspect.
Whether you need to disclose photographs to your family or giving power point presentations to your administrator/chief, there are numerous ways to mirror content/screen from your android phone to your PC/TV. If you would prefer not to insert wires, you can choose from numerous devices and innovations that remotely transmit the content from your android screen to your TV screen.
Here are list of some technologies that are lacking in some way or the other :
- The Apple TV system just connects with iPhones, iPads and MacBook’s.
- Chromecast works with Windows PCs, Macs, Android devices and iOS, but depend upon apps rather than actual mirroring the screen for most of the devices.
- Samsung's Allshare Casts screen only from its own devices like Galaxy phones and tablets.
- WiFi devices and Miracast work with Android phones and tablets as well as Windows platform, but doesn’t support Apple devices.
So, why not have a device which promises compatibility with all the major OS platforms "Prijector" Indeed, a Wireless Presentation and Video Collaboration Device that make your presentation wireless. It’s a Wi-Fi device which enables you to share your Android screen with a PC/TV or a projector wirelessly. All you need to do is, go inside the room, tap a couple keys and you're on the large screen.
Prijector is best screen-reflecting arrangement, and it's a standout amongst the most popular products. Whether you want to stream music, features, photographs, videos, content or practically whatever else on your PC, Prijector does it all with no lags and issues. Mirroring of Android screen on PC doesn't get better and simpler than this.
Main Features :
- Prijector is a slick and powerful device that directly connects to your Television or to any Projector which supports HDMI.
- It is a wireless screen sharing device that supports full mirroring from Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone – Never need to connect “VGA” “Mini DVI” or “Wires” to present Provides Airplay for all your devices.
- For Prijector, cables are not needed, you just have to click on share button and start your presentation. It is extremely user friendly.
- Connect Prijector to your conference room TV or Projector and instantly start sharing your presentation or your entire screen wirelessly.
- Prijector supports video conferencing apps like Skype, Hangouts, Lync, BlueJeans etc.
- Just Plug a standard Webcam to Prijector's USB port, and make your conference room video ready.
- Prijector automatically detects iPhones and iPads using Airplay and mirrors the screen. No need to install any apps on your iDevices.
To begin with, Power on the Prijector, then open your Android gadget's settings screen .Under the Device segment, tap Display. Look down on the Display screen and tap Cast Screen. Your Android device will search for close-by gadgets and start showing them under Cast Screen. Prijector will appear in the list. Tap the gadget to join and start streaming your screen.
For Android Setting :
Steps for Configuring Prijector with Android :
Go to “setting” on your android device and select “display”. Go to cast screen/screen mirroring and select Prijector device.
For android 4.2
Go to “setting” and select “display”.
Go to wireless display and select Prijector device.